The Carpal Comfort Roll-On* is an over-the-counter topical pain relief medication specially designed by Dr. Daniel Penello, a double Board Certified Orthopedic Hand Surgeon actively practicing in the USA.
Carpal Comfort is specifically formulated to soothe and relieve carpal tunnel pain by numbing and desensitizing irritated nerves in the wrist and hand.
Carpal Comfort is research-based and contains both natural and medicinal ingredients specifically selected for their ability to effectively reduce pain and inflammation of nerves and tendons.
Carpal Comfort is an easy-to-use, no-mess, roll-on applicator with a fresh mint scent. It will dry fast and does not stain. Carpal Comfort is made in the USA and is paraben free.
- Contains Natural Ingredients
- Soothes Nerves
- Easy Roll-On Applicator
- No Mess
- Fast Drying
- Fresh Mint Scent
- Treats Inflammation
- Non Staining
- Safe for People with Stomach Problems
- Use on Sensitive Skin
- Safe for People with High Blood Pressure
- Safe with Blood Thinners
Simply apply to the inside (palm side) of your affected wrist, hand and fingers. Let dry for 5-10 minutes. Apply Carpal Comfort liberally up to 4 times per day as needed. Continue using a wrist splint.
The Carpal Comfort Roll-On is not a cure for carpal tunnel syndrome and it may be less effective in more severe cases of the disease. If your symptoms do not improve with treatment, please contact a physician.
Benzyl Alcohol 10.00% Topical Anesthetic
Lidocaine HCl 4.00% Topical Anesthetic
Indications: For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites or minor skin irritations.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, consult physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, contact physician prior to use.
- Adults and children two-years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily.
- Children under two-years of age: consult a physician.
Additional Information: Store at room temperature.
Other Ingredients: Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Carbomer, Ethoxydiglycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate’) Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, SD-Alcohol, 40B, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum.